Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Retail Version
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student can help you create high-quality residence projects. With the busy student in mind too, this program comes full of updated features. Display expert projects and presentations with revamped templates and brand new tools. This down load comes packed with add-ons as well as the essential programs including: Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Includes:
Microsoft Offcie 2010 Home and Student Functions
- Stay on top of one’s household spending plan
- Build a spending plan and track expenses right out of the box with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- Get insights from your information faster with easy-to-use analysis tools like Sparklines and Conditional Formatting.
- Visualize your financial allowance immediately with colorful maps and graphs which are very simple to produce.
- Organize home information in one easy place
- Create a OneNote 2010 laptop to arrange sources for just about any task, coming from a residence renovation to a significant buy choice.
- Collect the full spectrum of products and media within one easy-to-access spot: papers, text, videos, audio, screen clippings, and much more.
- Find exactly the piece of important information with quick tagging and search functions.
- Make Internet study more cost-effective with Linked Note using to truly save Web pages and other online resources to your notebook with only a mouse click.
- Generate high quality reports, resumes, and updates
- Create professional-looking documents, from school reports to family members updates with built-in design templates in Word 2010.
- Communicate your opinions aesthetically with a large number of customizable SmartArt® images.
- Make title pages and headings much more powerful with results like shine, reflect, and shadow you’ll use directly to text.
- Locate the web page or part you will need easily with the improved Navigation Pane.
- Design standout presentations for school
- Add attractive aesthetic effects and a selection of media to class presentations—from video to audio and photos—with PowerPoint 2010.
- Make slides more memorable with photo-editing features that allow you to crop, colorize, and include texture to your images.
- Insert and edit movies right in your presentation and add stunning imaginative effects aided by the video editor.
- Put in a expert touch with broadcast-quality slide transitions.
- Share presentations with class mates online making use of Broadcast Slide Show.*
- Access, edit, and share your work online*
- Create papers and then effortlessly publish all of them into the Web using Windows Live SkyDrive, and access them from many any Web browser.
- Access your documents even though you’re overseas with Office Web Apps.
- Edit your report, newsletter, or presentation online with Office Web Apps that provide you the Office knowledge you anticipate.
- Share your web papers with others to produce working together with class mates and members of the family much easier.
Why you should to decide on Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student suit?
Office 2010 Student and Home works together modern versions of Windows, but additionally Windows Vista and Windows XP, providing you with versatility for those of you systems. Additionally, the best price for Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student is less expensive than that which you’ll get a hold of when it comes to newer versions of Office. So you’ll save yourself big and be able to utilize Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student on your existing computer
|Computer Computer and Processor and Processor||500 MHz or faster|
|Hard disk||3 GB|
|Show||1024×768 screen, DirectX 9.0c compatible photos card with 64+ MB of video memory|
|Operating-system||Windows 7, Vista with SP1, XP with SP3 (32-bit just), Server 2008, or Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0|
|Memory||256 MB (512 MB advised, 1 GB for enhanced functions)|